TFS version control Visual Studio 2015

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tirwin@iot.in.gov

TFS version control Visual Studio 2015

Post by tirwin@iot.in.gov »

I recently began a project in Sapien Powershell Studio 2015. I would like to check it in to TFS version control Visual Studio 2015. I have mapped it in Visual Studio and can see my origianal version in Visual Studio. But now that I have made changes I can not seem to check it in. Under Tool> Source Control all of my commands are grayed out? Can anyone help me check in my work to TFS?
Here is an image of my Tools Tab with the options tab selected.
Tools Tab.PNG
Tools Tab.PNG (88.69 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
Here is an image of my Source Control Explorer in Visual Studio. As you can see I have not checked in since 12|03|15 and today in the 28th. I found a blog that showed my how the get it up there. However the blog has now been taken down and I cant Check In. ( I know that sounds crazy I dont believe it myself)
Tools Tab.PNG
Tools Tab.PNG (88.69 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
I have already did this as suggested but "You will need to download the TFS MSSCCI provider (of the same platform / bitness of PowerShell Studio). Once you install the MSSCCI provider, TFS will appear in PowerShell Studio's provider list."
viewtopic.php?t=9179#p49620
But it did not appear in the list as you can see.
Attachments
Visual Studio.PNG
Visual Studio.PNG (69.49 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
tirwin@iot.in.gov

Re: TFS version control Visual Studio 2015

Post by tirwin@iot.in.gov »

I am sorry and feel like a fool. I needed to install the 64 bit version. disregard all the above.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.