Powershell Studio - Limit variables window contents

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DaveRichards

Powershell Studio - Limit variables window contents

Post by DaveRichards »

Which debugging i find that i often have to repeatedly scroll the variables window (which i have moved to my second monitor) to find particular variable contents.

I would be useful to have a toggle that allows the default variables to be hidden so that only those that your script creates or that are being changed are highlighted.

This would help not having to create a big Watch list.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Powershell Studio - Limit variables window contents

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the feedback. When it comes to variables, PowerShell doesn't distinguish variables created by PowerShell and those created by the script, but I will add the request to the wish list and see what we can do.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.