Availibility of Library Pane

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
omcakr

Availibility of Library Pane

Post by omcakr »

We are currently using Idera PowerShell Plus and planning to switch to PowerShell Studio 2015. In Idera PowerShell Plus I can organize all my scripts under QuickClicks Library (picture is attached). This way I can run my scripts by double clicking them.
I can not find this functionality in PowerShell Studio 2015. I thought i could use Sniplets panel for this purpose but it wont allow running any code directly by double clicking them.
Can you tell me if how can I organize all my scripts in PowerShell Studio 2015 and run them by just double clicking on them

Thanks
Attachments
PowerShellPlus Professional Edition [PowerShellPlus].png
PowerShellPlus Professional Edition [PowerShellPlus].png (45.73 KiB) Viewed 5025 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Availibility of Library Pane

Post by davidc »

There isn't any built in functionality for this but I can add it to the feature wish list.

In the meantime, if there are some particular scripts you run regularly, you can look at using the Custom Menu:

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2013/01/08/ ... ial-oh-my/
https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/10/01/ ... -template/

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.