SAPIEN web page - RSS channel for new published versions

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Wojciech.Sciesinski

SAPIEN web page - RSS channel for new published versions

Post by Wojciech.Sciesinski »

Hi

Could you publish the RSS channel which will be used to publish information about new published SAPIEN product versions?

Thank you.

Wojciech Sciesinski
--
Wojciech Sciesinski
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: SAPIEN web page - RSS channel for new published versions

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not quite sure what you are asking for. Our blog (https://www.sapien.com/blog/) routinely publishes content about new releases if they have any significant changes. You can subscribe to the blog via RSS.
Our software also uses an update tool which will inform you automatically about new versions and will display change logs within its user interface. Additionally you can access the change logs manually here: https://www.sapien.com/software/version_history
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DaveRichards

Post by DaveRichards »

I would agree with the OP this type of RSS feed would be most useful.

My situation is that i am based behind a proxied environment that requires authentication.

The update check within the product is a bit random as to whether it detects the update and then tries to download it.

I currently have to rely on articles to the blog and then go log onto my account to download the product.

An RSS feed with a quick changes summary and a direct link to the download would be really helpful.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Can you elaborate on the "a bit random" part? It is software, so it should either be able to connect to our server and see the update or not.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.