Cold Folding

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
dave.wiard

Cold Folding

Post by dave.wiard »

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2015 4.2.97
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: Windows 8.1
32 or 64 bit OS: 64

I don't think this is the same issue reported in the other code folding thread.

I just updated from 4.2.95 to .97. I believe this is a new issue that I did not experience in .95. The code folding works as it should but every time I switch from one tab to another everything that was expanded returns to a folded state. To reproduce this all I need to do is enable code folding, open two files, expand one folded section, switch to the other file, and then return to the original file. The previously expanded section will be folded again automatically. This makes switching between tabs to compare code and check things really obnoxious when code folding is enabled. I spend more time re-expanding my code than actually writing code.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Cold Folding

Post by davidc »

This issue will be resolved.

In the meantime, if you modify the files it will prevent them from collapsing again.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Please try the latest service build v4.2.89.

David
David
dave.wiard

Post by dave.wiard »

I think you mean "98". Version 4.2.98 has fixed this issue.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Oops you are correct.

David
David
This topic is 8 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.