Expired Subscription Registration

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Tuxhedoh

Expired Subscription Registration

Post by Tuxhedoh »

I have a certificate for PSStudio 2014 that I never used. I dug it out today and went to register it and it mentions that the subscription is expired. There was no expiration on the certificate, so I didn't realize that it was a limited thing. I didn't want to use it if I wasn't going to be ready to use the software. I'm ready... :D Any chance I can get a new licenses/registration code? Even if it's for the 2014 version?
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Expired Subscription Registration

Post by sapiensales »

Please send your 16-digit subscription number to sales@sapien.com with reference to this posting. We would be happy to take care of you further from there. Thank you :)
This topic is 8 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.