Lost Activation

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
trotteb

Lost Activation

Post by trotteb »

I rebuilt my computer with Windows 10 and installed and successfully activated SAPIEN Software Suite 2015. After a few days, it is back in trial mode. I re-activated it again, using up my second activation.

I had renamed the computer after the initial activation. Would that have caused the loss of activation?

Would it be possible to have my activation set back to 1 of 2?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank You
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Lost Activation

Post by sapiensales »

Yes, renaming the hard drive will cause the loss of activation on your device. We will reset the initial activation for you. Please refer to the following blog for proper deactivation procedures and a description of instances where proper deactivation is necessary: https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/06/26/ ... ivation-2/

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to contact us directly at sales@sapien.com. Thank you.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.