Activation Problem

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
GCACustomer

Activation Problem

Post by GCACustomer »

So, a few weeks ago, I talked my company into buying a license for Powershell Studio 2015.

I get the license key, and activated my software. I log into my account here and confirm that 1 of 2 activations have been used.

I go on vacation, come back, load up Powershell Studio 2015 and it thinks it's never been activated. It tells me I have 45 days left of my trial version. What????

So, I plug in my license number and login info, and voila, my software is activated yet again. I log into my account and it shows 2 of 2 activations. I need my activations reset to, 1 of 2 activations.

Thank you
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Activation Problem

Post by sapiensales »

If any maintenance was done to your device while you were on vacation in terms of upgrading or reimaging/renaming/reformatting your device, etc., this could have caused the loss of your initial activation. We will reset the activation for you.

Please refer to the following blog for information on activation should you need to deactivate any device in the future: https://www.sapien.com/blog/2015/06/26/ ... ivation-2/

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding licensing or activation, please feel free to contact us directly at sales@sapien.com. Thank you.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.