PowerShell 2015 and Primal Script 2014 No longer activated?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jackbrennan

PowerShell 2015 and Primal Script 2014 No longer activated?

Post by jackbrennan »

Hello,

I did a complete reinstall of my machine after upgrading to Windows 10 a few days ago. After the install I Activated PowerShell Studio 2015 and Primal Script 2014 on my desktop machine.

However, today I went to work on my desktop and neither product is activated anymore and the activation is still used up on my account page.

I'm using 2/2 activation for both products, which is correct, except one of those activation is on my desktop. As i said above, both products have been deactivated on that machine.

All I've done since is run CCleaner after i activated the products? Could that have wiped the license data?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PowerShell 2015 and Primal Script 2014 No longer activat

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not sure exactly what CCLeaner does, but of course it is possible that it removed license information. Send your subscription numbers to support@sapien.com and ask for a one time reset.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.