Windows 10

Anything you want to tell us? Praise? Criticism? Post it here. Please keep it professional and constructive.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Windows 10

Post by Lembasts »

I was very disappointed with your email regarding product deactivation/activation prior to Windows 10. I would expect that professional software producers would provide a product update prior to the release of Windows 10 so that the product continued to work seamlessly - That's what Adobe did.
You also mention that even when following your instructions you may still have problems. I would suggest that you repair your poorly designed/coded activation module asap.

Cheers

David Z
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Windows 10

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We reminded our users about the proper procedure of deactivating and re-activating a license in combination with complete system reset. This is not a new problem or a new procedure to follow. The release of Windows 10 just causes more users to reset their systems and sometimes to forget about these steps.

Our offer to help with any additional problems is just a re-assurance to our customers that we will of course help them if needed. One would think that such an offer is appreciated rather than condemned.

Rest assured that our activation module is properly designed and coded but I will most certainly forward your opinion to the development team.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.