Powershell Studio 2014 Subscription Issue

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
swamsley

Powershell Studio 2014 Subscription Issue

Post by swamsley »

Hi Guys,

I just bought and downloaded Powershell Studio 2014. I have 1 question and 1 bug to report.

The bug is that my SAPIEN account has a 32 digit password and I was getting a password incorrect error when trying to activate the software. I changed my SAPIEN password to something 11 characters and it worked, then I changed it back. Either your website clips characters of the end of a user password, or the activation dialogue does.

The question is that I tried to add this to the product forum but I cannot. Is a subscription for Powershell Studio not the same as a Licence?
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Powershell Studio 2014 Subscription Issue

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Shane,

Thank you for pointing out the issue with your password. I believe it has something to do with some of the characters it contained. This is most likely the issue that also caused your forum permissions to not be set correctly. We are currently looking into it and will either amend the code or restrict certain characters from being used in passwords.

I have altered the permissions on your account and you should now be able to post in the product support forums.

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.