Invalid digital signature in Windows 2003 SP2

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
espiman

Invalid digital signature in Windows 2003 SP2

Post by espiman »

Hi

Getting this error while attempting to install PS studio 2012 v3.1.25.0:
"A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt."

OS: Windows 2003 SP2 in 2 diferent servers with PowerShell with Primal Forms 2011 installed.

Thanks.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Invalid digital signature in Windows 2003 SP2

Post by davidc »

It is possible the file got corrupted during the download process. Can you attempt to download the file again?

As an alternative download, you can go to the Downloads Section->Trial Software and see if you get the same result.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
espiman

Post by espiman »

Thanks davidc.

I have downloaded the trial version and get the same result in 2 servers.

This version installed ok in Windows 7 and XP.

Regards.
davidc

Post by davidc »

I tested the installer on a Windows 2003 SP2 Server and had no issues.

A quick search of the web revealed this:

http://www.reagency.ca/htmdocs/easyOFFE ... O30060.htm

Maybe this is the cause on your servers.

David
David
espiman

Post by espiman »

Thanks david.

Windows update not show this update in any of two 2003 servers. I fully updated both and same result, i can´t install Powershell Studio 2012.

Regards.
davidc

Post by davidc »

We are unable to recreate this issue on our end. I highly recommend contacting Microsoft since this is beyond my domain expertise. They should be able to point you into the right direction.

David
David
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.