Be able to close services panel in landscape mode

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 10 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Be able to close services panel in landscape mode

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

I often wish to see a clearer and zoomed view of the text in the cmdlets, aliases and about help views since I am ageing and my eyesight is not as good as it used to be. I find that when in portrait view with the services panel closed, I can zoom the text, except for in the about help view, which helps a lot. However I can not zoom to a size that encapsulates all text and a size that I can comfortably read. Therefore is it possible to allow the services panel to be closed when in landscape mode? This will allow me to zoom to a size that encapsulates all text and a size that is comfortable to read. Once again this is not meant to be a criticism, bit rather a suggestion for product improvement. PS the services panel automatically closes when I switch from landscape to portrait and can be reopened by hitting the services button. The same behaviour is not available in landscape mode, ie there is no button available in landscape mode to close the services panel.
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Be able to close services panel in landscape mode

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I understand what you are saying. We are implementing a number of new features for the next version which will address some of these concerns.

Unfortunately, there is no way in the current release to close the services panel in landscape mode.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 10 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.