read excel column to txtfile

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

read excel column to txtfile

Post by jvierra »

Please stop reposting your script over and over again. It is jsut making it harder and harder to understand what you are asking. I don't think anyone is going to read through all of that.

Start by using only the lines that you are trying to get working. Build up one small bit of code at a time.

You seen to want to keep opening and closing the file for no reason. YOu need to think carefully about what you are trying to do.

WHen you reference a line number yo need to post the line and a few surrounding lines. No one wants to try and count lines and the chances are the code is not the same as you are looking at.

I will say I do not knwo why you are trying once again to open the same text file.
jvierra2012-08-22 11:34:19
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.