FileVersion Script

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
junebron

FileVersion Script

Post by junebron »

Hi Can anyone able to give me a script that i will be able to grab a file version of an specific file from multiple remote machines. I have a list of machines in Txt file ... i want the script to read the list.. and generate a new file that have the Machine names with File version. eg of the file... c$Program FilesJavajre6binjavaw.exe
junebron

FileVersion Script

Post by junebron »

Hi Can anyone able to give me a script that i will be able to grab a file version of an specific file from multiple remote machines. I have a list of machines in Txt file ... i want the script to read the list.. and generate a new file that have the Machine names with File version. eg of the file... c$Program FilesJavajre6binjavaw.exe
jrwms2

FileVersion Script

Post by jrwms2 »

uploads/1579/remote_file_version_check.txtFirst of all credit goes to someone else but I don't remember where I got it from but the credit goes to them for this script. I am always on the look out for scripts that help. Here is what I have hope it helps you.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.