HTA with Alternate Credentials

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
hitec92407

Post by hitec92407 »

I have an HTA that does things like add/remove AD users to groups.

I need this to run with alternate credential using a service account with appropriate permissions to modify the AD accounts/groups. The HTA also performs operations that use vbscript run method to execute powershell commands. I want to code use of the service account into the HTA so it is hidden from the user.

I also want to compile this into an exe.

I'm considering buying primalscript. Can primal script do all of this?

thanks.
hitec92407

Post by hitec92407 »

A service account is a logon account that has permissions assigned to perform privileged operations. The program would be launched by a normal non-admin user but operations carried out by the user would be executed in the backgound using the service account.

I've downloaded a copy of PrimalScript.

What type of project would I specifiy for an HTA?
This topic is 12 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.