MSChart warning

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
FarmersDairy

MSChart warning

Post by FarmersDairy »

I came across this problem when I installed version 3.01 and it happened again when I installed 3.0.2. I did not have the issue with 3.0.0. During the installation process, after I select "Complete Install", i get a message "Warning 4154. MSChar prerequisite was not correctly installed. Continue installation of PowerShell Studio 2012?" I select YES, but what is the problem and how do I correct it?I have tried it on both a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit system and Windows XP Pro 32-bit and get the same results. The XP system is a fully licensed copy. I only have the evaluation copy installed on the Windows 7 system.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

MSChart warning

Post by davidc »

It could be that the installer thinks the controls aren't installed despite the fact that it is. If you can see the chart control in the ToolBox and it functions when you run a form, then you need not worry. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
FarmersDairy

MSChart warning

Post by FarmersDairy »

Yes, controls are there. Thanks for the feedback.
scott.norton

MSChart warning

Post by scott.norton »

From a fully MS patched Win7 x64 Enterprise system, I had no issue with the MSChart control during installation until the update from PSS2012 v3.0.2 to v3.0.3
cgrace70

MSChart warning

Post by cgrace70 »

Funny. The 3.0.3 installer resolved the issue for me in both 32-bit Windows XP Pro and 64-bit Windows 7 Pro.
This topic is 11 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.