Highlight of matched parens not working properly

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

PS 2011 V6.0.155 Windows XP 2011
If you have many lines of code between the start paren and the end paren and the end paren is not currently visible on the screen, when you scroll down to the end paren, the end paren is not highlighted on the screen. If the end paren is visible on the screen then the matching parens are highlighted OK. Most programming code editor that I use will still highlight the end paren although it is not visible on the screen at the time that the start paren is highlighted.
HighlightMatchingParens1.jpg
HighlightMatchingParens2.jpg
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I will look into it.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

Thanks Alex. Seems to be a number of lines thing, i.e. if the beginning and end parens are too far apart and off the visible screen, the problem occurs. It seems to occur with all type of parens.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.