Primalscript 2011 V6.0.153 No ScriptDrivers

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

Primalscript 2011 V6.0.153. Windows XP SP3 32-Bit. Before installing Primalscipt V6.0.153, I took a copy of the C:Program FilesSAPIEN Technologies, IncPrimalScript 2011 folder and all of its subfolders. After installing V6.0.153 I checked to see if there were ScriptDrivers in this folder. The 2 ScriptDrivers ScriptDriver32.exe and ScriptDriver32Elevated.exe were missing. I then ran Primalscript V6.0.153 and could not do any debugging, ie ie debugger hangs, not stop debug option, not yellow arrow, etc. Same problems as mentioned in Scriptdriver post. I closed PS, copied above 2 executables into program folder and fired up PS. Debugger now works OK.

pmclean@labelmakers.com.au2011-10-14 21:26:59
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I have uninstalled PrimalScript from a test machine and verified that all files and folders where deleted.
Then installed from a fresh download from our server.

I cannot verify that these two files do not get installed. Everything seems to be where it is supposed to be.

Please uninstall and install again to verify. I would recommend a reboot before beginning to remove any potential file locks and running processes.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
peter_mclean@dodo.com.au

Post by peter_mclean@dodo.com.au »

My apologies Alex. I completely uninstalled V6.0.153, rebooted the box, installed V6.0.153 and all is working OK. I now have the 4 ScriptDrivers. The only difference is that I did not unistall last time. I updated instead. Thanks for you help. :-)
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.