PrimalForms Samples

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
greg roberts

PrimalForms Samples

Post by greg roberts »

Hi

I just installed the Primal Forms (Community Edition) and was trying to find some .pff samples.

The ones i can find come up with an error because the form is in v1.1 format.

Thanks
greg roberts

PrimalForms Samples

Post by greg roberts »

Initially, how to send info to the text box and have this scroll is what i was after...

Can anyone tell me if PrimalFormsCE.exe is functional?, e.g. the gui allows me to add some controls and generate some ps1 code.
If i then edit the ps1 code this does not get absorbed into the pff file so future changes on the pff side are without the code in the ps1.

Is this tool a working tool? or just an indication of what the paid tool is like ?

Thanksgreg roberts2012-08-24 02:33:38
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

PrimalForms Samples

Post by davidc »

The samples you are opening were created with the either PrimalForms 2011 or later. The PrimalForms CE does support the same features and thus doesn't open the file. PrimalForms CE only produces code and doesn't offer any editing features. So if you need to change the GUI you need to export the script again. PowerShell Studio 2012 is an evolved version of PrimalForms. It allows you to edit the script and GUI at the same time as well as produce packaged exes. All our products offer a fully functional 45 day trial period. This way you can determine if it meets your needs. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
leomatias

Re: PrimalForms Samples

Post by leomatias »

It was my understanding that Primal Forms 2009 / 2011 were free tools, allocated in the downloads section. I've just installed it and it gave me 45 days.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: PrimalForms Samples

Post by davidc »

FYI, always post a new topic if you have a new question.

The free version is PrimalForms Community Edition (PrimalForms CE).

PrimalForms 2009 / 2011 are old paid versions.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 10 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.