Can't open PFF file in PimalForms CE

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is no longer allowed as the product has been discontinued.
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
hilion

Post by hilion »

I downloaded and tried PirmalForms full edition and created a couple of forms with it. I liked it very much but my boss doesn't think our scripting load justifies the cost, especially with the availability of a CE edition.I tried to open a PFF file that I created with the trial version in the Community Edition thinking it's just a form and it should open, but it gives me an error.There's only this one form that I created that I need to modify so is there a way to open it with the community edition or will I have to recreate it in CE?Thanks
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You will have to re-create it. The PFF files of the 2011 version are much more complex.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

In addition there are many features and controls that are not supported by PrimalForms CE. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
hilion

Post by hilion »

Thank you both for the quick reply. I was afraid that was going to be the case, but at least it's just one form.
This topic is 12 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.