Primal Sense doesn't always work with my forms

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lbrown

Post by lbrown »

I have an application that has the form and a separate Global.PS1 file. Most of the time the functions that are created in the Globals.PS1 show up as a function and have intelesense working correctly. The other thing that happens is the Function just show up as black text, they work and I can send data back and forth, but they don't show as an actual function in the main form andor the globals.ps1. I have looked to see if I am doing something different on the ones that do work correctly, but I am not noticing any differences.. Any help would be appreciated as it just flat out bugs me.. thanksLarry
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Can you email a file or project where that happens to support@sapien.com (zipped please) ?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
lbrown

Post by lbrown »

Done.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Found the parsing error and it will resolved in the next service release. In the mean time go to line 4558 and add a space after the 0 in the where-object script block: where-object
{$_.Type -eq
0 } David
David
lbrown

Post by lbrown »

That fixed it.. I saved the file, the reloaded and Walahh.. works again.. Much thanks. Did you find anything on the other compile errors ie "Property 'WrapMode' " etc??
davidc

Post by davidc »

We are still looking into that issue.David
David
davidc

Post by davidc »

Update: The build issue will be resolved in the next service release. For now you can ignore the DataGridViewCellStyle error, which only affects the appearance of the DataGridView. David
David
lbrown

Post by lbrown »

Awesome.. Looks to be fixed with 2.0.22. Thanks again..
This topic is 12 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.