Text box reformats output after an EXE is built

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

I'm currently building a PS app with Primal Forms, and am having an issue that when I build an exe file with the Sapien builder, my output columns inside my textbox display get reformatted. If I export the code to a native PS1 file, everything displays correctly, If I execute the code within PrimalForms, everything displays correctly. The reformatting only occurs when I build the executable within the Sapien products. I've also exported to a PS1, opened it within PrimalScript 2011, and built the executable with the same result. Is this a known bug? Has anyone else experienced this? And, more importantly, Is there a Fix. As a side note, I've downloaded the latest PF2011 code with the same result.

Thanks!!
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We have not encountered this issue before. Can you zip and email a sample form that demonstrates the problem to support@sapien.com. This way we can try to determine what the cause is. David

davidc2012-01-23 15:04:53
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

Email has been sent to support.
Thanks!!
davidc

Post by davidc »

What platform are you using to package the form? David
David
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.
davidc

Post by davidc »

Sorry I ment if you used the WIN32 Command Line or WIN32 Windows in the packager settings. David
David
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

I used the 64-bit Windows packager AND the 32-bit Windows packager with the same result.
davidc

Post by davidc »

We sent you test files via email. Please test the new engines and verify that the issue is resolved. Thank you, David
David
ericm0312

Post by ericm0312 »

Hi David,
I didn't receive any emails other than the notification of the "Post Reply". I know we block level 1 attachments. Did you zip them up, or is there a site I can go to in order to pull them down?
Thanks.
davidc

Post by davidc »

I sent you the files via zip with a renamed extension. Do you have an alternate email we can send to? David
David
This topic is 12 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.