Open WSF files without saving

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
wrobyn

Post by wrobyn »

I'm running PrimalScript 2009 (5.0.630) Trial version.I open a WSF file using 'Edit with PrimalScript' by right-clicking on the file in the Windows Explorer.I open an embedded script in that WSF file and make some modifications without saving the script and without closing PrimalScript 2009.When I now open another WSF file in the same way, the embedded script was saved without any warning.I tried without the 'Allow only one instance' option, but when using the right-click 'Edit with PrimalScript' in Windows Explorer it always open in the same instance.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

If you open a WSF file in workspace mode only one such file can be open at any time. Opening another workspace automatically saves all changes automatically.
If you want to discard your changes without saving, close the workspace manually and click "no" when prompted to save.

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.