PrimalScript 2009 studio install

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
verukins

Post by verukins »

Hi,
i recently downloaded the pirmalscript 2009 studio trial. When i run the install, i get a screen showing each of the products with "not installed" as their status - but there is no option anywhere to install them.

Have i missed something in the trial process or ?

Im running win 7 x64.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

To install select the product(s) and press the "Installed / Update" button to the right of the list:

If your installer looks different, then please provide a screenshot.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
verukins

Post by verukins »

Hay David, it sure does.

I cannot see any buttons to the right and cannot resize the window etc

(I ended up installing primalSQL from its individual installer - thats why it is showing up as installed)

davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

This looks like a DPI issue. We will see what we can do.

In the mean time, in order to view the buttons you will need to go to the Displays settings in the Control Panel and set the text size to Smaller instead of Medium.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
verukins

Post by verukins »

Hey David,
I have installed on a different win7 machine and its been fine.

Changing the test size on my win 7 laptop didnt seem to make a difference - ill try a few other settings and let you know if i find one that makes it usable.
This topic is 13 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.