Installer - Multiple Shortcuts

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Rodent

Installer - Multiple Shortcuts

Post by Rodent »

Something I have wanted for some time now so that I don't have to copy shortcuts after the MSI install is the ability in the Primal Script and Powershell Studio's Installer to create more then one shortcut with the MSI.

I often create more then one EXE and build them into a single MSI so I add all the file I need on the Files/Folders tab but then your only able to select one EXE to create a shortcut for.

I would suggest an option in the Files(drag and drop files here) windows to have a checkbox and all files that are checked would get a shortcut created for them.

Hope this make sense.
Rodney
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Installer - Multiple Shortcuts

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the feedback. I will add a request for creating multiple shortcuts to the feature wish list.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.