Display of PSObjects

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
smokingjoe

Display of PSObjects

Post by smokingjoe »

Just started to use Powershell Studio today and most of the features are great. But I was using PowerGUI and one thing that I thought it did pretty well was the display of Objects and XML. Instead of a Long array of stuff you could drill down. I would like a view to see the object this way. It is just about impossible to see what I want if the array is large and I have an array of objects say 100 objects with 30 attributes per object; and on occasion I have an object inside of another object.

See if you guys can come with something for this, as it is just painful right now.

Thanks in advance.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Display of PSObjects

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Can you provide a screenshot illustrating what you would like to see?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.