Sign Script Shortcut Key

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 15 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
black777

Sign Script Shortcut Key

Post by black777 »

Sapien,If possible, I would like to see a shortcut key sequence for signing a script. My current [alt]+s then c is pretty easy, but an [alt]+? key sequence which would save and sign the script would really save me time.Thanks for taking the time to read this. Keep up the good work.Black
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Sign Script Shortcut Key

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Assuming you have PrimalScript 2007 you can create a custom key to do that. Maybe the option of automatically signing the script everytime you save it would work for you. Have you tried to switch that on?

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
black777

Sign Script Shortcut Key

Post by black777 »

Alex,I did turn automatic signing on after a few hours of PowerShell coding. However, I can only leave it on when I am working exclusively with PowerShell scripts. When I go to do VBScripts, I've been told not to include the signature. It confuses the Help Desk guys.I do have PrimalScript 2007 Enterprise, so I will go rooting around the help for how to create custom keys.Thanks,Black
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Sign Script Shortcut Key

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Ah, thanks, I understand the dilemma. I will see what we can do about that.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 15 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.