Default location for new scripts in project

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
jasnic02

Post by jasnic02 »

Minor request for PowerShell Studio. If I'm working in a project and I create a new file, when saving that file the location to save that file follows the defaults in the options page. But, if I'm working in a project I almost always want that file to be saved in the folder structure of that project. If I don't have a project open then the default location is expected, but within a project I'd like to have that project's location offered up first. Is this something that can changed? I might be alone in this wish and it certainly isn't a big deal. But would save me a few clicks each time.
jasnic022012-08-24 18:03:51

davidc

Post by davidc »

When working with Projects, use the Project's Pane "Add New File" button and it will do this for you. If you use the normal "New File" command, it will create an independent file that isn't bound to the project.David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

jasnic02

Post by jasnic02 »

Ah, cool! I thought this request might be met with an existing solution! Thanks!