PowerShell Studio Search (and Search/Replace)

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jasnic02

Post by jasnic02 »

Currently (in 3.0.8), if I have several scripts open in PowerShell Studio and I do a search/replace on the current script and I want to do the same search/replace on another script by clicking on that second script (leaving the search/replace window up) the subsequent search fails. I then have to close the search/replace window and reopen it, filling in the values again and all is well. I'd like to first make the request for that to be fixed (the search/replace carries over when I click the other script) and also a request for an additional button in the search/replace window for a 'replace in all open documents' .. or something like that. Additionally, but less important, would be the ability to search all open documents and have the results go to a pane below the script window highlighting the document and line numbers. All of these requests are essentially the same behavior that NotePad++ exhibits.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

The find replace dialog is currently bound to the original document. We will add the requests to the wish list. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.