Primal Forms - ContextMenus

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 13 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ourIThome

Post by ourIThome »

I've designed a list view form. I've also generated my context menu strip. However, I am unable to link the two together... from what i've read there should be an option on the list view form "Context Menu Strip". An example is shown here :

http://0.tqn.com/d/visualbasic/1/0/n/P/ctmnustp-5.gif

Cheers
ourIThome

Post by ourIThome »

This is weird ... im sure it wasnt there before. However, I created a new forms and noticed the option was listed there. So I saved this new form, and went back to my previous one ... now the option is there. And the context menu is now working. Wonder if its anything to do with using the community edition previously ... and saving this new form has brought things back to life? This can be closed... but may serve for others who might have had the same issue.
This topic is 13 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.