Powershell Studio Theme - Visual Studio Dark 2013 .ps1xml file

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Brandonw.nibe

Powershell Studio Theme - Visual Studio Dark 2013 .ps1xml file

Post by Brandonw.nibe »

Hello Sapien!

Thank you all for the excellent product and documentation/help guides you have created for PowershellStudio! I have tried to search for a Storable Theme (.ps1xml) from your Visual Studio Dark 2013 theme. I use multiple IDEs for Powershell and depending on what machine I am using, my editors will have different themes. While I have some preset themes I use and coordinate, I really dig your Visual Studio Dark 2013 and it would be amazing to have that able to be imported into my editors.

I know that the theme within Powershell Studio is handled via .xml, but before I try to create that .ps1xml by hand I was hoping you would have something already cooked up. Anyways - thanks for all the support you have given in the past; keep up the good work!
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Powershell Studio Theme - Visual Studio Dark 2013 .ps1xml file

Post by brittneyr »

Thank you for the feedback. :)

The skinning of PowerShell Studio is not handled by .xml files, this is all handled in code. There are preset xml files in ProgramData used for syntax coloring of the editor. This isn't something we offer so I'm afraid there isn't much I can do to assist you.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.