Add output folder browser to package builder

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 4 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Add output folder browser to package builder

Post by Lembasts »

Greetings,
I write loads of utilities and would like to control exactly where the package exe gets placed using UNC paths.
In the packager settings, output settings, folder, by default it displays 'bin'.
Two changes I would like is for the default folder to display the full path instead of just 'bin' and to add a little ellipse button on the right for me to select any destination folder I like.
Thanks
David
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Add output folder browser to package builder

Post by brittneyr »

I'm currently talking to the development team about your suggestions as another customer has also asked for the output to show the full path. I'll get back to you soon with an answer.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
minepassion1990

Post by minepassion1990 »

Hello. Any updates?
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

There are options being discussed about this, but it may be some time before anything is released.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 4 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.