Autosave feature PLEASE!

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 6 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jrob0124

Autosave feature PLEASE!

Post by jrob0124 »

My company is notorious for pushing updates multiple times a week during all times of the day. I have lost many scripts using PowerShell Studio after one of these reboots. Yes, I know I can save the file, but that doesn't always happen like it should. Example yesterday morning started writing and testing new script about 500 lines, went to lunch, laptop was rebooted due to update now it's all gone. I am aware of the 'auto-save every' feature but that works once the script has been saved the first time.

PowerGUI had this feature and it saved my tail multiple times. Can you please look into auto-saving and opening unsaved scripts after an abrupt shutdown of the application?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Autosave feature PLEASE!

Post by davidc »

We will see what we can do. Thank you for the suggestion.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.