Unicode support

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
appro

Unicode support

Post by appro »

It was quite a disappointment to find out that PrimalScript doesn't really support Unicode. Most notably, it's impossible to WScript.Echo in language other than current system locale, not to mention specifying a file name, entering commentary and specifying command line arguments. But most annoying part (and I'm inclined to actually call it a bug!) is that when opening multi-lingual Unicode files, primal script eats up non-locale strings replacing them with spaces! All comments, Echo's, etc. get irreversibly wiped out...

In other words, I'd like to nominate proper Unicode support for product with-list. A lot of thanks in advance. A.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Unicode support

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We are working on it. Thanks.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
mlowe

Unicode support

Post by mlowe »

I'd like to second that request.I've found that I have to turn to other editors when I need to work on any sites that support multiple languages. Unicode support would be awesome. Line breaks would be nice too. :-)
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.