[PSS 2016] Modify file icon by config

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

[PSS 2016] Modify file icon by config

Post by Bosparan »

Hi,

a small idea to a small issue:
On one of my larger PSS projects I recently spent some time troubleshooting an issue until I finally noticed, that I had my files misconfigured and left out an important file. This got me thinking about how to fix that as simple as possible. Thus ...
How about modifying the icon of a project's file, based on how it is configured?
That way the user can see at a glace from the project panel, which file is configured how.

Shared:
- Not shared: No change
- Shared: Add a green check symbol (I think that's the correct word for it. An unexpectedly empty spot in my vocabulary. German: "Haken". Something like this)

Build:
- Include: No change
- Exclude: Grey out Icon
- Content: Add a small mail/package Icon

Cheers,
Bosparan
DevinL

Re: [PSS 2016] Modify file icon by config

Post by DevinL »

Thanks for the suggestion Bosparan, I'll be sure to run this by the team!
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.