Changing behavior of Ctrl-Tab

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adbertram

Changing behavior of Ctrl-Tab

Post by adbertram »

Here's a screencast I recorded to demonstrate the keyboard shortcuts for tab navigation and my explanation.

http://www.screencast.com/t/W3yYfjJTfaeM
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Changing behavior of Ctrl-Tab

Post by davidc »

The Document Selector shows the documents in the order of activation instead of the tab order (Following Visual Studio behavior), but we will see what can be done.

Would you be interested in having an option to disable the Document Selector all together? This allow you to switch tabs in order without a popup window.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
adbertram

Post by adbertram »

Yes! I dislike the document selector. I'd love simple keyboard shortcuts to go back and forth. If I had multiple tabs open, I could never remember which ones I opened first. That behavior doesn't make any sense to me.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Please try the latest service build. It included the option to disable the Document Selector.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
adbertram

Post by adbertram »

I see that. Thanks!
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.