Incorporate Azure plugin

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
crshnbrn

Incorporate Azure plugin

Post by crshnbrn »

Would be nice if the same console provided by Microsoft for ISE was in Powershell Studio as well:

https://www.powershellgallery.com/packa ... it/0.2.3.3

I've chosen to step back to ISE since this makes the updates of azure modules and what not much easier.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Incorporate Azure plugin

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I am not sure what you are asking for. If you install this module, its functions and cmdlets are available in the integrated console (which really is only Powershell.exe) as as they can be used in scripts authored with PowerShell Studio.
Can you elaborate what the issue is?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
crshnbrn

Post by crshnbrn »

My intent and ask was that some sort of gui be enabled similar to what was done in the module I referred to. To allow the capability to update and add azure modules. That would encourage folks to stay in your product.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hmm, so after looking at this, this was designed specifically as an ISE plugin by the Azure team. We cannot really go and replicate things various Microsoft teams make intentionally host specific. Because then we would also have to maintain these very specific parts.
I guess your chances would be better to ask the Azure team to make something that is NOT specifically tied a particular platform.
But I will pass your wish along to the team.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.