Considering PS? Unsolicited Testimonial

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

I wanted to officially congratulate Sapien on continuing to put out an absolutely incredible product. I have no ties to Sapien other than being included as a beta tester. I am a classic ASP/HTML/JS/CSS coder.Support Review: Alexander, the main developer for the product has been incredible about replying to emails or forum posts within hours, even on the weekends and in the middle of the night. I don't think he sleeps.Listening to customers: Some of my suggestions were included in the latest release. Others weren't, but a reasonable explanation was always given for exclusion.Interface: I can hide unnecessary windows to quickly reveal large chunks of real estate.Undo feature: The undo feature no works flawlessly and is mind-blowing. I recently closed a file, came back, opened it again, and was able to undo changes in the previous session. MS could learn a thing or two from Sapien on this front!Color Coding: Lets me identify code chunks a glance.Definable and collapsible marking of code: Great for hiding code in my 2K+ line files.Find and Replace functions: The implementation has literally opened up new realms of possibilities for refactoring. PS has made things possible that I would never have attempted without it.Coding Style: Suits me perfectly. I like to strictly control my code and PS lets me do it. VS2005 is a pox upon the web scripting world IMHO...it breeds drag and drop stupidity. Other features: I use about 20% of the features of PS.Ok, back to my coding...Troy
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Thanks for the great comments. Its through feedback from our customers that we can continue to make a great product. That and the fact that Alex doesn't sleep (and he doesn't let the rest of the development staff sleep either...)
F.G. Rios
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.