Provide epub version of ebooks

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gmerle

Provide epub version of ebooks

Post by gmerle »

Hi,

I own the Windows PowerShell 2.0: TFM eBook, that comes in pdf format, that I still use. To have it at hand I copied it to my nook, but it shows in a very unfriendly way: instead of the name of the book, in the "Library", the list of books, it shows up with an unreadable string something starting with "Ã5"K?,"Yö}?"?."....

Would it be possible for Sapien to make epub version of their ebooks available to owners of their books? That would make it much easier to take advantage of the product we purchased with the different readers available today.

Thanks!
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Provide epub version of ebooks

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

We are looking into releasing our next revision of the PowerShell book in ePub format. It is a more time intensive process, but I agree that the results are worth it.

I doubt that we will reissue the existing edition as ePub as that edition will be discontinued when the next edition is available.

See our post regarding the next edition here: http://www.sapien.com/blog/2013/10/29/a ... l-4-0-tfm/
F.G. Rios
This topic is 10 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.