Install on Vista SP1?

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 15 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kennyleam

Install on Vista SP1?

Post by kennyleam »

Greetings,I downloaded the PrimalScript 2007 Trial version this evening and tried to install on My Vista SP1 machine but the installer quickly returns an error after entering UAC credentials ( I run as a limited user)">SetupNewsetup.cpp (135)PAPP:PVENDOR:PGUID:$@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (6001) IE 7.0.6001.1800"My vital info is below:OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Install on Vista SP1?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Our test on Vista show no such problem, but I will install SP1 on a VM right now to double check.
According to InstallShield's web site this can be a corrupted download issue. Please download the trial again after clearing yoru browser cache.
Please also let us know which edition you where trying to install.

Alex
Alexander Riedel2008-04-23 09:14:13
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Install on Vista SP1?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I just installed PrimalScript 2007 Enterprise on Vista with SP1, without any problems. Can you let us know if you have any further information on this?

Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 15 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.