Primal form 2011

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 12 years and 2 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
amandhally

Primal form 2011

Post by amandhally »

Hi,I am using Primal form 2011 version 2.0.21. This is a trial version {suppose to be fully functional}, but when i tried to export the script to .exe. It is giving me the below error.=============SAPIEN Script Packager 3.0 (c) 2005 - 2011 SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.Fatal: Unlicensed copy. Cannot create executable file===============any clue? Is this is a limitation of Trail version?Thanksaman
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Primal form 2011

Post by Alexander Riedel »

This usually happens when the trial is
a) expired
b) You did not have sufficient right to write to the registry when you first ran PrimalForms.

Can you please get me the exact version number on script2exe.exe from the installation folder?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
amandhally

Primal form 2011

Post by amandhally »

Hi You were rightI dont have rights to write in registery.when i run it as administrator its working..thanks for the help
This topic is 12 years and 2 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.