PrimalSQL Use Command

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
tambrosy

PrimalSQL Use Command

Post by tambrosy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:26 am

I am currently reviewing this product and encountered an issue using the Use command. I make it a standard to place the Use command in each of my queries to ensure that it runs againist the proper DB, however, when using the Use command in PrimalSQL, the script does not yield an output. I am currently running on Windows 7 Pro x64. Is this an know issue or am I doing something wrong?

davidc

PrimalSQL Use Command

Post by davidc » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

I believe this is related to the multi-query statements, but we will look into it.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

tambrosy

PrimalSQL Use Command

Post by tambrosy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:47 am

David,

I am actually only using a single query when I was testing the Use command. I actaully did a simple query selecting all from a small table. It works fine without the Use command, but once I put the use command in, I get no output.