PrimalScript color-codes

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 13 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PerVestergaard

PrimalScript color-codes

Post by PerVestergaard »

I have downloaded your 45 days trail for testing purpose. I´m on the look out for a new editor.
I´m trying to create a custom color coding for my scripts. But I have a problem. I use a deployment system called CapaInstaller by Capasystems.
The script this system is using for software deployment is VBscript. By the file exetention is not vbs but CIS (CapaInstallerScript). The cis file is vbscribt with some custom made functions. Primalscript have no problem opening this file, but I would like to add my color coding to this kind of file. Can I make a ext file for the CIS extension ?

Best regards
Per
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PrimalScript color-codes

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Just add your extension to the VBScript langauge type under tools - options - environment languages.
The add a vbscript.ext to the installation of PrimalScript, listing additional keywords one per line.
If you want to add intellisense for extra functions, add them to vbscript.sense

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Alexander Riedel2010-11-22 14:17:22
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
PerVestergaard

PrimalScript color-codes

Post by PerVestergaard »

Hi Alexander

Thanks for your help! Now it´s working like i wanteded to!

I really appreciate your help :-)+

Per
This topic is 13 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.