After the end of licence

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
samifiu666
Has voted: 1 time

After the end of licence

Post by samifiu666 »

Hello,

I am interested to buy Powershell Studio 2021. I tried the trial version of it, and after the experation I was not able to open my .exe files(which are exported from powershell studio). If I am right a licence should be renewal every year.
My question is:
Will I able to open exe files after the end of yearly 2021 license? I will lose only the support, right?

Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: After the end of licence

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Current licensing is perpetual. If you let maintenance expire your will not get updates and support,
but the software will keep working and any produced executables will keep running.
There is only a three day limitation on executables produced with a trial version.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 2 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.