Package for user but executed with privilege

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 2 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
zaitochi

Package for user but executed with privilege

Post by zaitochi »

Product, version and build: 1
Operating system: Windows 10
PowerShell version(s): 7
32-bit version of software? *64

I try to create a package for a user to change IP on an interface so need privilege to do this, but when I create the package and try to execute in admin that didn't work.
I use a package with elevation manifest.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Package for user but executed with privilege

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You are going to have to be a little bit more specific.
Please keep in mind that we cannot see your machine and thereby not see any error messages.
Generally speaking, PowerShell is returning an error message when something is "not working".
That would need to be included. If your system is not configured for English, please translate before posting.

Does your code work in a console would be the next question.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 2 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.