Roll back Powershell Studio to 2019

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
sddshondo

Roll back Powershell Studio to 2019

Post by sddshondo »

I have recently downloaded Powershell Studio 202, but have realised that I cannot run most of my scripts as they have 32 bit cmdlts. The write up for 2020 says that 2020 is integrated for both 32 and 64 bit, but this appears not to be the case!
Please can you tell me how/where I can download Powershell Studio 2019 as apparntly this version still supports 32bit cmdlets

My current details are:
Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2020
Operating system: Windows 10
PowerShell version(s): 5.7.182
32-bit version of software? 64bit

Thank you
Shaun
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Roll back Powershell Studio to 2019

Post by brittneyr »

While we do not make a 32-bit version of PowerShell Studio, you can switch between installed PowerShell versions, including 32-bit and 64-bit, from the menu:
[attachment=0]SPS_Platform.png[/attachment]

If you switch to a 32-bit PowerShell version from here, do your scripts run now?

Previous versions of PowerShell Studio can be downloaded from your registered products page.
Attachments
SPS_Platform.png
SPS_Platform.png (26.65 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.