Can 4.1 output to a tab like 4.0?

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jack in the box

Post by jack in the box »

Can PrimalScript 4.1 be configured to output to a tab, like 4.0 did, instead of to a frame at the bottom of the page?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Not at the moment. We have been told that this is a wish list item to bring this back, so we are working on it.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jack in the box

Post by jack in the box »

Well, add me to that wish list. My company were looking for a good script editor that worked with Powershell and I had to admit to being thrown off by the new output frame.

Thanks for replying though.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

The "new" output frame was asked for by many many users and reflects what Microsoft's Visual Studio does.
For the output to a view method, please check back with the next service build.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 17 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.