Primal forms to Primal Script

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
tconley@semprautilities.com

Primal forms to Primal Script

Post by tconley@semprautilities.com »

I have a question about 10+ year ago i used primal form to develop some form for my company. I have since moved on to other work but they are still used daily. However, due to infrastructure replace i need to do some code changes to keep the forms working. The issue is at the time i converted them to .exe files for ease of use by low level techs. I need to open the original pff files make my changes and create new exec but primal script doesnt see to process them correctly. Is there a conversion routine i could use?

brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 8
Been upvoted: 6 times

Re: Primal forms to Primal Script

Post by brittneyr »

There is no conversion process to edit pff files in PrimalScript.

To edit your pff files, you can try the trial of PowerShell Studio 2020.
You can also try PrimalForms, which can be found under 'Legacy Products' on your Registered Products page:
RegisteredProducts_Legacy.png
RegisteredProducts_Legacy.png (86.99 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Please note that PrimalForms may not work properly on Windows 10.
Brittney Ryn
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

thanks i will give it a try

i install primal forms but it doesnt seem to want to run properly on windows 10. Any suggestions so i can fix my forms

brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 8
Been upvoted: 6 times

Post by brittneyr »

The only other option is to try PowerShell Studio. To trial it, you can find the download on the product page:
https://www.sapien.com/software/powershell_studio
Brittney Ryn
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.