PrimalSense expands vbScript func'n NOT property

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
koolezt

Post by koolezt » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Firstly, congratulations on a well-thought-out product (though the steep price imposes careful buyer-scrutiny and heightened expectation of quality / perfection).

I'm evaluating PrimalScript 2009 Trial version v 5.0.627, and can't seem to get PrimalSense to expand Visual Basic properties. It successfully expands VBScript.dll's methods such as

Code: Select all

Function Abs (ByVal  number) As Variant 
Function VarType (ByVal  varname) As Variant 
Function Weekday (ByVal  Date, [ByVal  firstdayofweek]) As Variant
complete with word-completion, parameter-hinting and syntax colouring, but fails to provide word-completion for properties (constants) such as

Code: Select all

(Read-Only)  Property vbAbort As Variant
(Read-Only)  Property vbYesNoCancel As Variant
from the same library.

Once I type a property-name, it does provide correct case and syntax colouring, but I'm on my own for correct spelling.

What am I doing wrong? Can you help?
Thanks in advance.

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:21 pm

I apologize, but we cannot help. You have been asking for support in the pre-sales forum since 2007 without registering a product at any time.
Our technical support is free for paying customers and the pre-sales support is for overcoming trial problems or questions regarding installation.

If you have a license please register it and post in the appropriate forum for registered users.

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.